At the risk of sounding a little cliché, I don’t know what happened to 2015, but October is here folks and she arrived a lot sooner than I thought! So I’ve taken some time out to review my goals for the remainder of this year and see what I really want to focus on to bring this year to an awesome end. In line with my last post, this also means that self-care and development remain high on my priority list as a coach, as my biggest asset is yours truly. This has also meant that I’ve decided to try and not do everything at once (overambitious is my middle name) and keep things pretty focused on my key priorities for this year.
So what are we still going to be doing this year?
- My first and foremost focus, of course, is to be of the best service to my clients through 1 on 1 coaching – amazing and inspirational work that lights up my days
- I’m also working on developing some exciting content for you on learning how to deal with fear, that often accompanies us during our walk of life, and in particular in transition stages when we find ourselves stepping into the unknown
- And I’m also really excited to starting a new inspirational partnership – I promise I’ll start sharing more info when we’re ready!
And last but not least, I’ve got an amazing offer for you on Carl Massy’s 30-Day Happiness Challenge for this year – which might be just what you need to bring 2015 to an awesome end and get you all set up for 2016.
For those of you who don’t know, Carl is an expert strategist, coach and author. Earlier this year I completed his life coach training and am excited to work with him for the next year, continuing to learn from his expertise & experience.
Are you ready to start working on your dreams & aspirations, and boost your everyday happiness levels?
The 30-Day Challenge essentially is a happiness boot camp that really puts the spotlight on your life for 30 days straight. During these 30 days you fill your mind with empowering messages and get super clear about what you really want in life, and learn new strategies to increase your levels of health and happiness. It’s all about increasing your consciousness, and making you aware of your life’s dreams and ambitions, and the stories that you’re telling yourself that are holding you back from really achieving what you want most in life.
The Happiness Challenge is a combination of an online programme through podcasts and videos featuring Carl (get ready for that Ozzie accent!), as well as a set of coaching sessions with yours truly that are really focused on creating the transformation that you are after.
So what does it look like?
Here are just some of the basics:
- You get 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions (up to 6)
- You have daily tips for 30 days
- You have a workbook to take knowledge to practice to wisdom
- You get to do a powerful belief switch exercise
- You learn foundational habits which will reboot your emotional state every day
- You will get to a place of clarity about your greatest goals and desires
- You will be given strategies to help you achieve your goals
- You will have insights and ah-hah moments with regularity
- You will learn self-awareness
- You will increase your level of personal consciousness (so you make wiser and more effective decisions)
- You will get clarity about what is and what is not working in your life and support in changing them
As part of my training with Carl, I’ve done the Challenge myself, been trained on delivering the Challenge and I can tell you from my own experience that it really sets you up in the best way to go and create the life that you want. Now, this also all takes a lot of work and commitment, there are no shortcuts. But if you’re interested in really learning more about yourself, developing a new set of habits that set you up in the best way for the day, learning new strategies and principles on happiness and health, and creating the change that you want – this might just be for you.
For further details on the 30-Day Happiness Challenge, have a look at Carl’s website here.
Normally, the cost of doing the 30-Day Happiness Challenge with me is $747, but I’m very pleased to offer you the opportunity to do this programme at the special price of $375 for the first 5 participants! Please note this offer is only valid till the end of October, so if this is something you’ve been thinking about – go for it!
Any questions, comments – you know where to find me! email@example.com
Not sure if this is the best fit for you? I’m more than happy to talk it through with you, no strings attached. Let’s set up a Skype call.
I’d love to hear from you all – what will you be focusing on to bring 2015 to an awesome end?
With love as always,